College MinistryA SNAPSHOT of the COLLEGE MINISTRY
Every THURSDAY night at 7:00pm, in the Refuge Room at Pathways.
- Great snacks
- Bible-based discussions
- Family Dinners
- Time to hang out after we are done!
The LAST THURSDAY of every month at 7:00pm, in the Refuge Room at Pathways.
Every three month we rotate through three different Overflow Extreme events.
- The Broken Piano Coffeehouse - A wide array of coffee and other drinks, homemade desserts and lots of great live music from around San Diego County
- Worship Night - A great evening of worship with worship leaders from Pathways and other churches
- Extreme Game Night - Favorite and New games that you can enjoy with all of the people from the college group
Sundays at 4:30pm and Monday and Wednesday evenings
A great place to...
- Study the Bible
- Grow closer to Jesus - together
We encourage young adults to attend our Sunday evening service at 6:30.
This is a great chance to be together in a service designed and led by young adults.
The group offers a wide variety of events throughout the year, including...
- The River Trip
- Homeless Outreach events
- And more...
Got questions? Hit us up on Facebook or Twitter