AWANAWhat Makes AWANA Unique?
AWANA is our midweek discipleship program for kids from 3-years old through 6th grade. We hold AWANA on Tuesday evenings from 6:15 – 8:00 p.m. (September – May). AWANA incorporates a fun and exciting game time, Bible memory and large group teaching that is all designed to allow children to participate growing spiritually, in an intentional and enjoyable way.
For more information about AWANA, please feel free to contact Carol Oftedahl at 619-449-1269 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view the Awana calendar here.
AWANA Clubs include:
- Clear, consistent presentation of the gospel
- Bible memory – our cornerstone
- Circle games exclusive to Awana
- A fun approach to learning God’s Word
- Leadership training that is second to none
- The church leaders of tomorrow trained to serve today
- Evangelistic focus designed to reach youth and their families who do not regularly attend church